Click here to download a copy of the February CHV News.
In the February Issue of CHV News
- How time flies! It’s the 20th Anniversary of the Village movement, and we’re celebrating the positive impact that Villages are having on older adults today nationwide. See page 1.
- Need Transportation? CHV’s Enhanced Mobility Program grant supports improvements in transportation services and expanded advocacy to increase options for older adults to get around. See page 1.
- Mark your calendars for April 21 for a virtual celebration and April 21–24 for the on-line auction. You can be part of the festivities by volunteering to help. See page 18.
- Read how the Furies Collective, named for three feared and vengeful Greek goddesses and
operating out of a townhouse on 11th St. SE in the 1970s, brought lesbian issues into the gay movement. See page 10.
- The CHV Antiracist Reading Group opens discussion Feb. 17 on The 1619 Project: A New Origin Story, considered a landmark summary of the Black experience in America. See page 5.
Thanks to Gary+Michael, our February Sponsor!
Interested in sponsoring CHV for a month? To find out more, contact Judy Berman for details: email@example.com.