- It’s Valentine’s month, and you are invited to send a Valentine to your favorite volunteer in preparation for a volunteer recognition event this spring.
- A new CHV data system will be unveiled in February. Get a sneak peak at the user-friendly Helpful Village system that will improve the calendar and services to CHV members.
- People want to hear from you:
- Attend a Ward 6 virtual meeting on DC Parks and Recreation planning.
- A DC high school student is conducting research on happiness.
- Executive Director Judy Berman finds lessons in equity from the city’s COVID-19 vaccine roll-out, as detailed in her column.
Interested in sponsoring CHV for a month? To find out more, contact Judy Berman for details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to Tom Faison Real Estate in DC for sponsoring CHV for
the month of February!