Click here to download a PDF of the December News.
In this issue:
- The Materials Subcommittee of the CHV Anti-Racism Working Group has compiled reading and viewing suggestions that are enlightening and informing. Several members list their recommendations.
- Capitol Hill Village is moving toward a new data management system, Helpful Village, which is designed to be easy to use for staff, volunteers, and members. Executive Director Judy Berman explains it all her column.
- Capitol Hill Village has some new staff members, so it’s a good time to sort out who does what. A complete guide to staff and their responsibilities is in the CHV News.
- How do 700 Santas get along in Faith Brightbill’s Capitol Hill townhouse? Just fine, thank you; and get in on the secret of where they hide in the off-season.
- Dr. Pedro Kremer provided clear and useful advice to Capitol Hill Village as it developed safety guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic. The Argentine-born doctor provides insights on the vaccine and other challenges.
Interested in sponsoring CHV for a month? To find out more, contact Judy Berman for details: email@example.com.
Thank you to Geoff Lewis for sponsoring CHV for
the month of December!