Click here to download a copy of the May CHV News.
- End of Life conversations with friends and family are not easy. The Part I CHV symposium offered suggestions and support and is was recorded for everyone to view. Look for Part II on June 9.
- Need some gardening help this spring? Gardenpalooza is back, and don’t forget about the Garden Tool Library.
- Two candidates for DC Council Chair in the primary election answer questions from CHV. We will print more responses as the are received.
- Norm Metzger sometimes practices what he calls “flighty” reading, and he has three book suggestions.
- The 2022 Auction and Virtual Gathering were successes, and CHV has a long list of thank yous for members, neighbors, and businesses.
Did you know our PDF file includes bookmarks? Just click the bookmark icon to see all the articles in the issue. You can also use the the search function to quickly locate items of interest to you.
Interested in sponsoring CHV for a month? To find out more, contact Judy Berman for details: firstname.lastname@example.org.