The program will explore everything you want to know about hearing aids and hearing assistive technology. This is a great opportunity to learn more about:
• What hearing aids do and how they work
• Different Styles – and the advantages and disadvantages of each
• Hearing Assistive Technology Systems (HATS) - and why they may be helpful.
• Individual assessments –important for deciding whether hearing aids are right for you, and with what features. What to expect when you visit an audiologist.
•The event is free and open to all CHV members and volunteers
• Light refreshments will be provided
The program should be useful to people considering hearing aids for the first time, and those thinking about upgrading & need to know about recent advances.
Students and staff from the Department of Hearing, Speech, and Language Sciences will host the presentation, discussion, and demonstrations.
To sign up, please contact the CHV office at 202-543-1778 or email@example.com
All 16 places taken, 0 wait listed, you may signup for the wait list.
|Contact us: 202-543-1778 | firstname.lastname@example.org
|Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter